WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Libertarian candidate for president Jo Jorgensen will be in Winston-Salem on Sunday, according to a statement released by her campaign.
She will host a campaign event be at the Old Nick Williams Co. Farm and Distillery from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Vice President Mike Pence will also make an appearance in NC on Sunday.
He will be in Boone to attend a worship service with Franklin Graham, according to a statement from the Office of the Vice President.
The full statement is provided below:
“On Sunday, November 1st, Vice President Mike Pence will travel to Boone, North Carolina. There, the Vice President will attend a Sunday worship service at Alliance Bible Fellowship with Rev. Franklin Graham. Later that day, the Vice President will return to Washington, D.C.”
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Kernersville police searching for suspect after armed robbery of sweepstakes
- 3 hospitalized after Jeep runs stop sign, crashes into truck near Asheboro, troopers say
- Charlotte Hornets, Bank of America provide 3,000 care kits for US troops
- Mega Millions could bring you multi-millions as jackpot climbs well over $400M
- Coca-Cola to discontinue one of its beverages in North America