WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Libertarian candidate for president Jo Jorgensen will be in Winston-Salem on Sunday, according to a statement released by her campaign.
She will host a campaign event be at the Old Nick Williams Co. Farm and Distillery from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Vice President Mike Pence will also make an appearance in NC on Sunday.
He will be in Boone to attend a worship service with Franklin Graham, according to a statement from the Office of the Vice President.
The full statement is provided below:
“On Sunday, November 1st, Vice President Mike Pence will travel to Boone, North Carolina. There, the Vice President will attend a Sunday worship service at Alliance Bible Fellowship with Rev. Franklin Graham. Later that day, the Vice President will return to Washington, D.C.”
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Greensboro police investigating after victim stabbed on Randleman Road, taken to hospital
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Holiday Night Lights: Local couple decks home out for Christmas
- Thanksgiving travel looks different this year for people in the Piedmont
- Local girls become some of the first female Eagle Scouts