Local schools have deteriorated over the years. They need repairs, remodeling and rebuilding.
The work that Guilford County Schools can get done is dependent upon whether or not the GCS “SMART” bond passes on the ballot.
Here is where we stand as the votes come in.
Latest headlines from FOX8
Latest Greensboro News
- 1 killed in Greensboro town home fire: Greensboro Fire Department
- Greensboro man wins $150,000 Powerball prize
- Greensboro announces weekend of downtown road closures for holiday festivities
- At least 15 North Carolina schools swatted in 1 day; FBI, Governor respond as officials investigate
- After 2 years away due to the pandemic, Annual Shopper’s Day returns for residents of Peacehaven Community Farm
- Interstate 85/40 reopens after crash shuts down 3 lanes near Greensboro