Daily Weather Forecast

Partly cloudy and hot Friday; high: 93

Today has been the hottest day of the year so far. It will be hot again tomorrow and then a break from the heat.

Partly cloudy tonight with a low of 73. Partly cloudy tomorrow with an isolated shower or thunderstorm possible, 25% chance. Highs around 93. Clear to partly cloudy tomorrow night with lows around 68.

Over the weekend, partly cloudy on Saturday with a high of 85. The chance for a shower is below 20%. On Sunday, partly sunny with a 50% chance for a shower or thunderstorm, highs around 85.

Early next week will continue the break from the heat. Partly sunny each day with a 40% chance for a shower or thunderstorm on Monday, 60% chance on Tuesday and then back to 40% on Wednesday. Highs from 84 on Monday to 79 on Tuesday. Back to 81 on Wednesday. Lows in the mid-60s.

The tropics are forecast to remain quiet over the next 5 days.

Latest Weather News

More Weather

Heat Index

Heat Index

Heat Index

7-Day Forecast

7-Day Forecast

Regional Temperatures

Regional Temperatures

Current Temperatures

Current Temperatures

Severe Watches and Warnings

Severe Watches and Warnings

Triad Radar

Triad Radar

Almanac

Almanac

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter