Winter is almost here, and FOX8 Meteorologist Charles Ewing has a hopeful forecast for those who aren’t big fans of snow.
On Sunday, Ewing kicked off our series of winter weather predictions, and he’s forecasting a warm one.
“So are we going colder or warmer?” he said. “Well, I’m going warmer. Looks like a La Niña winter will kick in. That should keep us warm and dry.”
Here is his full list of predictions:
Colder or warmer? Warmer
How many inches of snow? 5 inches
Largest snowfall? 4 inches
First snow? Jan. 6
Coldest temperature? 14 degrees
Check out our other FOX8 winter weather predictions.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Health officials confirm COVID-19 outbreak connected to wrestling tournament
- WATCH: Bills fan finishes cancer treatment, celebrates Bills Mafia style
- Louisville hands Duke 3rd straight loss 70-65
- Winston-Salem firefighters working to put out apartment fire
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.