Winter is almost here, and FOX8 Meteorologist Charles Ewing has a hopeful forecast for those who aren’t big fans of snow.
On Sunday, Ewing kicked off our series of winter weather predictions, and he’s forecasting a warm one.
“So are we going colder or warmer?” he said. “Well, I’m going warmer. Looks like a La Niña winter will kick in. That should keep us warm and dry.”
Here is his full list of predictions:
Colder or warmer? Warmer
How many inches of snow? 5 inches
Largest snowfall? 4 inches
First snow? Jan. 6
Coldest temperature? 14 degrees
Check out our other FOX8 winter weather predictions.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- VP Harris to visit Greensboro, High Point on Monday
- Bullet that injured Knoxville officer not from student’s handgun, per TBI’s preliminary findings
- 2 charged after 3 people shot, 1 killed in High Point
- FBI increases reward to $40,000 for information on deaths of 3 North Carolina women
- Woman charged with attempted murder in 2019 shooting of security guard at Kernersville sweepstakes