AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Ford unveils new Bronco, says website overwhelmed by ‘stampede of reservations’
- Emergency room paramedic’s car stolen with 20 years’ worth of childhood mementos inside
- Community mourns 81-year-old woman killed after driver plows into Wendy’s
- Alamance-Burlington School System to operate on A-B day schedule
- North Carolina man shoots, wounds home intruder; suspects say they wanted money for heroin