AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Community clinic held in Forsyth County to administer single shot vaccine
- ‘She’s such a beautiful person inside and out’: Woman celebrates 113th birthday
- No. 21 Virginia tops Louisville 68-58 to claim ACC title
- Dawes scores 21 as Clemson defeats Pittsburgh 77-62 in finale
- See inside this incredible 1940’s-era Art Deco home that just hit the market