BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Hendon Hooker ran for a career-high 164 yards and three touchdowns and threw for a score in No. 23 Virginia Tech’s 40-14 victory over Boston College on Saturday night.
Khalil Herbert added 143 yards rushing for the Hokies.
Virginia Tech improved to 3-1 overall and in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
The Hokies chalked up 350 yards on the ground while bouncing back from a road loss to North Carolina.
The Eagles are 3-2 overall and 2-2 in the ACC.
- NASA discovers water on the sunlit surface of Moon
- It’s back! How to grab KFC’s fried chicken-scented firelog before it sells out
- NASCAR Cup playoff at Texas still on hold because of rain
- 2-month old dies after being thrown by father from 2nd floor of apartment
- NC private schools are reporting more coronavirus clusters