Cole Anthony spent his lone year in college battling injuries and still put up big numbers.
The Orlando Magic can’t wait to see what he’s capable of when fully healthy.
The Magic took the former North Carolina guard — and son of longtime NBA guard Greg Anthony — with the No. 15 pick in Wednesday’s NBA draft.
The 6-foot-3 Anthony led the Tar Heels in scoring at 18.5 points per game last season, his lone season at the college level.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Small Business Spotlight: Accessories & More Boutique
- Ghislaine Maxwell in COVID quarantine after prison staffer gets virus
- NC Electors expect straightforward meeting, no changing of electoral votes
- Mount Airy man makes ornate Christmas ornaments out of wood
- President-elect Biden signals sharp shift from President Trump with Cabinet picks