SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) – Seldom-used running back Shedro Louis scored on touchdown runs of 75 and 52 yards as Liberty stayed undefeated, downing Syracuse 38-21.
Liberty quarterback Malik Willis passed for another touchdown and ran for another score,
Louis, a third-string sophomore, rushed for a career-high 170 yards for the Flames (5-0).
Liberty, which averaged 250 yards on the ground entering the game, had 258 yards rushing in the first half alone and 338 for the game.
- Man charged in 2-month-old daughter’s death left trail of destruction
- Zeta expected to bring rain to Triad after hitting US Gulf Coast
- Meet Buster, FOX8’s Pet of the Week
- Are your pets in the Halloween spirit? Let’s see those photos!
- One week away: Take our ‘how well do you know the candidates?’ quiz