CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The Carolina Panthers fell to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 46-23 on Sunday at the Bank of America Stadium.
The Panthers are now 3-7 on the season.
Sunday’s loss to Tampa Bay is their fifth in a row.
Carolina next plays the Detroit Lions on Nov. 22 at 1 p.m at the Bank of America Stadium.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- Tractor-trailer plows through building in NC
- Surge in COVID-19 cases forces cancellation of New Era Pinstripe Bowl
- Black Friday shoppers flock to Friendly Center amid pandemic
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine