HIGH POINT, N.C. — If Santa has a kitchen, it probably looks like Candy Guy’s kitchen.
“This is my little hub,” said Guy, who is a gingerbread house artist.
And yes, that is her real name. Candy is her name, and it’s also her game. She uses lots of candy to decorate gingerbread houses.
“Every year, they go like hotcakes because no one wants to go to the trouble of making these,” she said. “It’s like a blank canvas and you just start building.”
Guy has already filled all the gingerbread orders for this year, but she still makes lots of cookies all year long.
She can be reached at (336) 880-6768 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say
- White House COVID-19 team briefs public as J&J vaccine doses shipped to states
- Why do people say, ‘If March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb’?
- More than 80,000 doses of 1-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine coming to NC this week