Have a question about the livestream player?
Check our Frequently Asked Questions section!
FOX8 News Online Schedule
Saturday & Sunday
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the time on the livestream different than the current time?
- News airs in the livestream player two hours after it airs on television.
How can I get the latest news immediately?
- For real-time broadcasts, tune in to FOX8 on your television.
- Alternatively, you can find all the latest news on MyFOX8.com/news.
When can I watch news in the online video player?
- Check the FOX8 News Online Schedule below to find out when you can expect specific news hours to be available in the video player following the two-hour delay.
- Please note: Special sports programming may interrupt our usual scheduled news broadcast. You can check the FOX8 News TV Schedule to find out if there have been any changes to our daily programming.
Why am I just seeing the FOX8 logo?
- When we’re on a commercial break, the player will show the FOX8 logo. News will return to the video player once the commercial break is over.
I’m watching on my phone, but I can’t hear anything.
- Ensure the “mute” button on your phone is switched off.
How can I watch my favorite FOX TV shows and sports?
- For sports and other entertainment programming, tune in to FOX8 on your television. You can find the current lineup on FOX8 News TV schedule.