HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold, including in Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
- Homicide investigation underway in Reidsville
- ‘Hauntings in the Piedmont’ – the podcast episode 1 – The Lady of Bur-Mil Park
- Graham man charged with sexual exploitation of a minor
- Woman charged with child abuse after child exposed to methadone in Davidson County
- Juvenile charged with burglary, assault in connection to series of crimes in Winston-Salem