GREENSBORO, N.C. — A contracted worker fell 10 feet on Friday after he was shocked while working on an air conditioning unit atop Corbett Recreation and Sports Center at North Carolina A&T State University.
The worker received an electrical shock through his hand and fell 10 feet from the top of the air conditioning unit to the roof base, according to Samantha Hargrove, Director of Media Relations at A&T.
Hargrove said the man, who works for A/C Corporation, injured his shoulder in the fall.
No other information was made available.
Greensboro Fire Batallion Chief Henley said Station 5 and Station 7 responded and assisted to rescue the man from the roof.