WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Winston-Salem Mayor Allen Joines has signed an amended declaration of a State of Emergency emphasizing enforcement of Gov. Roy Cooper’s mask requirements and capacity limits.
The order goes into effect at 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
You can read the full order below:
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Health officials confirm COVID-19 outbreak connected to wrestling tournament
- WATCH: Bills fan finishes cancer treatment, celebrates Bills Mafia style
- Louisville hands Duke 3rd straight loss 70-65
- Winston-Salem firefighters working to put out apartment fire
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.