WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools made a decision on Tuesday night for the phased re-entry of pre-K through first grade students.
Students with disabilities in Exceptional Children (EC) separate setting, those assigned to EC programs (i.e. visually impaired, hearing impaired, MAP, behavior) and students on the Occupational Course of Study along with all pre-K students will return on Nov. 2.
Kindergartners will return on Nov. 9.
First grade students will return on Nov. 16.
Students in grades 2-12 will remain in virtual learning, with a decision to be made on those grade levels on Nov. 17.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Greensboro family escapes carbon monoxide poisoning on Thanksgiving Day thanks to detector
- Man found dead in Virginia river in October identified as missing High Point man; no signs of foul play
- 2 injured in head-on crash in Kernersville
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- Technology helping Santa save Christmas