WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Workers with Whole Man Ministries gave away turkey and fixings to people in Winston-Salem.
The drive-thru event was held from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday.
It was open to the public and workers followed CDC guidelines to avoid spreading the coronavirus.
Toys and school supplies were given out to kids, household goods were given out to adults and turkey and fixings for a family of four were also given out.
Thanksgiving boxes to feed 200 families were handed out.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Cleveland marks 35 years since 1.5 million balloons fell on city in disastrous balloonfest
- Gabby Petito case: Protesters yell outside Brian Laundrie’s home amid manhunt
- Haunted house actor accidentally stabs boy he was trying to scare, police say
- Pfizer testing COVID-19 pill as preventive treatment
- Police fatally shoot armed man at California beach as bystanders watch