WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Workers with Whole Man Ministries gave away turkey and fixings to people in Winston-Salem.
The drive-thru event was held from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday.
It was open to the public and workers followed CDC guidelines to avoid spreading the coronavirus.
Toys and school supplies were given out to kids, household goods were given out to adults and turkey and fixings for a family of four were also given out.
Thanksgiving boxes to feed 200 families were handed out.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Mega Millions ticket sold in NC wins $2 million prize
- Michigan Mega Millions ticket wins $1 billion jackpot
- ‘Several’ killed in deadly crash in Myrtle Beach; others injured
- Officials asking for public’s help finding missing infant
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects