WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Workers with Whole Man Ministries gave away turkey and fixings to people in Winston-Salem.
The drive-thru event was held from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday.
It was open to the public and workers followed CDC guidelines to avoid spreading the coronavirus.
Toys and school supplies were given out to kids, household goods were given out to adults and turkey and fixings for a family of four were also given out.
Thanksgiving boxes to feed 200 families were handed out.
Latest headlines from FOX8
Latest Greensboro News
- 1 left with serious injuries after shooting in Greensboro, police say
- Breaking down the Greensboro bonds on the ballot
- Greensboro-native John Isner sets tennis world record for aces
- Greensboro delays fines for not rolling back trash carts from curb
- Greensboro sports leaders detail offer to rename Greensboro Coliseum for ACC
- I-40 crash closes multiple lanes in Greensboro