ST. LOUIS – A “dipping sauce dispute” led to the shooting of a Wendy’s worker in St. Louis at about 1:00 a.m. Tuesday, according to workers at the fast food restaurant.
Workers said a man in the drive-thru asked for extra dipping sauce with his order and when he didn’t get what he wanted, he shot into the store.
A bullet hit a worker in the back. He is expected to recover.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- American honey may contain traces of nuclear fallout from 50s and 60s: study
- NC leaders, in letter, call on businesses to speak out against restrictive voter laws
- 911 calls shed light on Alamance County shootout involving teacher and Mexican drug cartel
- Man in critical condition after being hit by 2 cars in Reidsville; police searching for suspect vehicle
- High Point police arrest suspect in 14 catalytic converter thefts