When it comes to Halloween candy, what’s a trick and what’s a treat?
“I would say my favorite Halloween candy is a Twix.”
“Probably the Reese’s that’s shaped like the pumpkins.”
“Maybe the Jolly Rancher gummies.”
“Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or anything with peanut butter really.”
FOX8’s Shannon Smith asked her followers on Facebook about their favorite kind of candy. More than 450 people responded.
Lots of people love Snickers, Hershey bars, Butterfingers and Skittles. But the overwhelmingly favorite Halloween treat? The Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
In distant second is Candy Corn.
The results are kind of strange because while some love candy corn, others love to hate it!
According to Facebook, the Halloween candy liked the least is licorice, especially the black kind.
But at least it is a treat! Some people say they have gotten some tricks in the buckets on Halloween night, like carrots, pencils and toothpaste.
Candystore.com asked people all over the country about their favorite Hallween candy. Here’s their top 10.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
5. Sour Patch Kids
7. Kit Kat
10. Hershey Bar
Latest headlines from FOX8
- National Thanksgiving Turkey pardoning to take place at White House
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says
- Greensboro Fire Department shows the right way to fry your turkey
- Woman arrested, accused of stabbing man at Yadkinville home
- Execution rescheduled for only woman on federal death row after COVID-19 delay