Gifts for Kids Web Banner 2021

Van catches fire in Archdale, no injuries

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ARCHDALE, N.C. – A van caught on fire Friday in Archdale, but nobody was hurt, according to the Guil-Rand Fire Department.

A woman said she was driving in Archdale when somebody behind her motioned and waved, telling her there was smoke and flames coming from the van.

The woman pulled into a store parking lot and firefighters arrived on the scene and put out the blaze.

The van’s engine compartment burned out. Authorities are not sure about the cause. Nobody was hurt.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

MOST POPULAR

get the app

My FOX8 News App

Follow FOX8 on Twitter