GREENSBORO, N.C. — UPS is continuing its efforts to hire more than 550 seasonal employees in the Greensboro area to deal with the holiday rush.
The company is looking for tractor-trailer drivers, package car drivers, driver helpers and package handlers.
Benefits of a seasonal job with UPS include:
- Over the last three years, about 35% of people hired by UPS for seasonal jobs were later hired in a permanent position when the holidays were over, and about 123,000 UPS employees – nearly a third of the company’s U.S. workforce – started in seasonal positions.
- Through the company’s Earn and Learn program, eligible seasonal employees who are students can earn up to $1,300 towards college expenses, in addition to their hourly pay, for three months of continuous employment.
- Permanent UPS jobs – including part-time jobs – come with great pay and benefits, including healthcare and retirement benefits and up to $25,000 in tuition assistance.
Local UPS facilities hiring seasonal workers include:
- Greensboro Hub: 3100 Flagstone Drive, Greensboro, NC 27406
- Greensboro Village: 3105 Flagstone Drive, Greensboro, NC 27406
Those interested in applying can visit upsjobs.com.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Nearing deal, bipartisan infrastructure negotiations stall again
- ‘I just had that feeling that it was going to be a winner’: NC man wins $100,000 during morning routine stop at gas station
- President Biden says US combat mission in Iraq to conclude in 2021
- Arrest made after 80+ animals, meth, guns seized from home
- When will COVID vaccines get full FDA approval?