Two NC residents die from carbon monoxide poisoning

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HENDERSON COUNTY, N.C. – Two Henderson County residents have died from carbon monoxide poisoning, according to WLOS.

Henderson County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a home in Flat Rock for a health and welfare check on Friday morning.

Deputies said they found 47-year-old Anthony Marino and 51-year-old Patricia Marino dead inside the home. Officials on Saturday confirmed both victims died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The victims were dead for a least a week and the suspected source of the carbon monoxide was an older model car in the garage, according to officials. No foul play is suspected.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter