As the weather starts to cool down, a lot of wildlife will be searching for food.
Whether it’s birds along their migration or squirrels that need to fatten up for winter, there are easy ways for you to provide some treats.
That’s today’s Project Pet.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- ‘Pay us our money’: Triad truck drivers haven’t received last paycheck for hauling mail
- Cuellar hopeful borders will reopen sooner with multinational ‘task force’ reviewing restrictions
- Abbott’s ‘false narrative’ about border hurts eco-tourism and South Texas’ reputation, advocates say
- Speed humps being installed in High Point neighborhood to reduce speeding
- ‘My grandfather gave me my first guitar’: Stokes County sheriff has lifelong passion for bluegrass