Today is the last day to claim your $1,200 stimulus check if you haven’t received it yet.
The deadline to submit a claim is noon CT, and the IRS is asking people to make the claim on their website.
Around nine million Americans who have not yet claimed their stimulus checks may not know they are eligible for them, the IRS says.
That could include people who did not file a federal tax return in 2019.
People who receive Social Security, Railroad Retirement and Department of Veteran Affairs benefits who already got their checks can register for a payment for their spouse or qualifying child.
The online application lets people to learn their payment status, see their payment type and, in provide their bank account information in some cases.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- ‘Cause once you’re dead that’s a bit too late’: Dolly Parton gets vaccine, rewrites lyrics to a popular song
- Kids left on school bus in Thomasville while driver said he was going to get ‘good kids a snack,’ parent says
- Report labels the best and worst states for children during the pandemic
- NC-based Marine sentenced for smuggling firearms to Haiti in plot to train army, become president
- Drone video shows preparations underway for mass-vaccination site at Four Seasons Town Centre