MeowTalk listens to the sounds coming from your cat. Then, it tries to identify what it means, including some that are specifically associated with their owners.
The app uses artificial intelligence software to better understand the animal’s voice. MeowTalk can monitor the sounds of at least 10 cats.
The app allows users to record their cat’s meow and decodes what it means, but the ultimate goal is a smart collar that will translate with a voice response.
The technology is available in the Apple App and Google Play stores.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- California artist gets surprise call from Kamala Harris
- Browns Summit man shot, killed at Cheetah Club in Greensboro
- Turkey theft brought Thanksgiving Day trouble for small business in East Alabama
- Rockingham County sheriff’s deputy shot; suspect in custody