SEATTLE — The Starbucks is celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Frappuccino with six new flavors starting Monday.
All of the news flavors were based on desserts. They will be available at Starbucks for a limited time.
Here’s a list of the new flavors with descriptions from the Starbucks website:
- Caramel Cocoa Cluster – Toffee nut syrup, blended with coffee then topped with a dark caramel sauce, whipped cream and a mocha drizzle. More than a classic flavor combo, it’s a flavor collision of chocolate, nuts and caramel.
- Cupcake – Start with the Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino, add hazelnut syrup, blended together and finished with whipped cream. A sip of cake flavor in every bite.
- Cotton Candy – Take our standard Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino, add raspberry syrup, blend it together, finish with whipped cream and boom, you have a round trip ticket to magic land…
- Cinnamon Roll – Cinnamon dolce syrup blended together with coffee, white chocolate mocha sauce and vanilla bean, topped with whipped cream and a cinnamon dolce sprinkle. Sweet and spicy…that’s how we roll.
- Red Velvet Cake – A confectionary-inspired blend of chocolaty chips, mocha sauce, raspberry and vanilla syrup, topped with whipped cream. Perfectly sweet and velvety smooth.
- Lemon Bar – A sweet and sour mix that brings lemonade and vanilla together. Finished perfectly with whipped cream and a caramel sugar sprinkle. When life gives you lemons, sip this…upside down?
Customers can vote to keep one of the new flavors on the Starbucks menu beginning June 19. Go to Frappuccino.com to cast your vote and check back on July 3 for the winner.