DAVIE COUNTY, N.C. — A small plane went down in Davie County, according to EMS Dispatch.
Dispatch confirmed that a small plane crashed in the area of Williams Road and No Creek Road.
The pilot, who has not been identified, was taken to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Rescue crews are on scene.
The plane appears to have come down in an open field area.
No word on the pilot’s condition or if any other people were on the plane.
FOX8 has a crew working to gather more information.
- Bipartisan group calls for more provisions to protect military sexual assault survivors before NDAA vote
- Commissioners to consider proclamation make Randolph County latest ‘sanctuary for life’
- Gun found on student at Western Alamance High School
- Archdale company has formal wear for every occasion
- All lanes of northbound US 52 closed at Oak Summit Road in Winston-Salem after tractor-trailer overturns