Small building fire reported at Andrews High School in High Point

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HIGH POINT, N.C. — No injuries were reported after a small electrical fire involving a hot water heater at Andrews High School in High Point on Saturday morning.

About 15 High Point firefighters were on the scene at 1920 McGuinn Drive from shortly before 9:30 a.m. to shortly after 10:30 a.m.

The school had to be evacuated, but no damage was reported. There was some smoke in a class and the hallway on the first floor. The hot water heater will have to be replaced.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter