JAMESTOWN, N.C. — The Guilford County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after a shooting in Jamestown on Thursday night, according to a news release.
Around 8:30 p.m., deputies were called to 715 W. Main St. on a report of a shooting.
Deputies found a victim on the scene with serious injuries. The victim was taken to a local hospital.
There is no word on what led up to the shooting and no suspect information has been released.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call Detective Fleming at (336) 641-584.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Duke researchers working to prevent the next pandemic
- Growing High Point excited for new beekeeping program
- Alamance County first graders get hands-on experience learning about pressure, distance, drag and thrust
- Nearing deal, bipartisan infrastructure negotiations stall again
- ‘I just had that feeling that it was going to be a winner’: NC man wins $100,000 during morning routine stop at gas station