JAMESTOWN, N.C. — The Guilford County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after a shooting in Jamestown on Thursday night, according to a news release.
Around 8:30 p.m., deputies were called to 715 W. Main St. on a report of a shooting.
Deputies found a victim on the scene with serious injuries. The victim was taken to a local hospital.
There is no word on what led up to the shooting and no suspect information has been released.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call Detective Fleming at (336) 641-584.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Small Business Spotlight: High Point Bagels brings taste of New York to Piedmont
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town
- Juvenile shot in leg when bullets were fired into Winston-Salem home, 18-year-old left with minor injury, police say
- 27-year-old Winston-Salem man killed in drive-by shooting on North Cherry Street, police say
- Sixth victim in SC mass shooting, Robert Shook, has died