ROCKINGHAM COUNTY, N.C. — Rockingham County Schools voted Monday night to move to Plan C, remote-only learning, beginning on Nov. 9.
The school board voted 4-2 to approve the move to Plan C for all grades.
Rockingham County school board members will reassess their options on Dec. 14.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Community reflects on 1-year anniversary of John Neville Jr.’s death
- Historic Magnolia House in Greensboro offers shoebox meals via delivery apps
- Winston-Salem man’s holiday light display includes tribute to law enforcement, health care workers
- Light the Night kicks off in downtown Greensboro
- SC lawmakers to consider home alcohol deliveries in 2021