HIGH POINT, N.C. — One person was injured in a shooting in High Point on Wednesday night, according to the High Point Police Department.
Officers were called to the 600 block of Richardson Avenue on a report of a shooting.
A male victim was taken to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
High Point police are still investigating what led up to the shooting. No suspect information has been released.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Gray’s 17 points lead Florida State past Louisville 78-65
- Mayor of Pocono Borough confirms shots fired, 4 victims at multiple scenes
- Project 2021, part 2: Forsyth County couple counting their blessings after all the hardships 2020 brought
- In open letter to Dr. King, Stevie Wonder calls for equality