Person injured after motorcycle catches fire in Greensboro

News

Greensboro Fire Department file photo (WGHP)

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

GREENSBORO, N.C. — A person was taken to the hospital after a motorcycle beside a house caught fire in Greensboro Tuesday evening, according to Greensboro firefighters on the scene.

Firefighters came to 912 Gregory St. at 6:29 p.m. after the fire was reported.

When firefighters arrived, the fire appeared to be extinguished but they found a person suffering from burns and called EMS.

According to firefighters on the scene, the person suffered the burns while trying to put out the fire.

There is no word on the person’s condition.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

MOST POPULAR

get the app

My FOX8 News App

Follow FOX8 on Twitter