ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – Orange Beach police confirm a shark bit a 14-year-old in the Gulf of Mexico Friday afternoon.
It happened around 1 p.m. near the Phoenix 4 condominiums. Police say the 14-year-old was old near a sand bar when it happened.
Injuries appear to be minor and non life-threatening.
Note: A previous version of this story said the person bitten was 15 years old.
- Black Lives Matter mural in downtown Indianapolis defaced with white paint
- Burlington police asking for public’s help finding missing 14-year-old
- Greensboro man in hospital after crash with tractor trailer, police say
- Retirement community shoots for 1,006 cards for woman turning 106
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a ‘no fly’ list for refusing to wear masks