Sir Sean Connery, the original James Bond actor, has died at age 90.
The BBC reported the news Saturday morning.
The Scottish actor is best known for his role in the James Bond films, starring in seven of them between 1962 and 1983.
Connery was knighted by Queen Elizabeth in 2000.
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- 12-year-old injured during shooting at Hendersonville Middle School
- National Thanksgiving Turkey pardoning to take place at White House
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says
- Greensboro Fire Department shows the right way to fry your turkey