MEBANE, N.C. (WGHP) — A woman is facing several felony charges following a drug overdose, according to the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office.
On Wednesday, deputies came to a home on the 1500 block of Stone Street Ext. after getting reports of a suspected drug overdose.
Investigators identified Gena Rebecca Allen, 34, as the suspect. They say that Allen sold heroin to the victim, causing the overdose.
The victim survived the overdose.
On Thursday, deputies executed a search warrant at the home and Allen was arrested on multiple drug charges. Deputies also found a catalytic converter believed to have been cut from a vehicle.
Allen was taken to the Alamance County Detention Center and is being charged with the following:
- Two counts of felony possession with intent to sell/deliver heroin
- Felony possession of methamphetamine
- Felony possession with intent to sell/deliver marijuana
- Felony maintaining a dwelling for use/sell of a controlled substance
- Felony larceny of motor vehicle parts
- Felony possession of a firearm by a felon
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
- Misdemeanor possession of marijuana paraphernalia
Allen was given a $30,000 secured bond.