This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HIGH POINT, N.C. (WGHP) — A suspect has been arrested in a domestic incident that injured two women.

Officers were called to the 300 block of Brentwood Street around 6 p.m. on a report of an assault.

Corey Lorenzo Fuller Jr.

Police say that they believe Corey Lorenzo Fuller Jr., 28, of High Point, was arguing with a woman when he stabbed her in the head and hands. Another woman attempted to help the victim and was severely cut as well.

A family member who did not want to be identified told FOX8 her mother Debra Fuller and the suspect’s 27-year-old girlfriend Kadeidre Hamilton were attacked by Fuller.

“By the time I got out the store my mom’s calling me like he’s stabbing her,” she said.

She found her mother outside the apartment covered in blood with severe cuts after trying to break up the fight.

“She was standing outside and her hands were bleeding and she was just hysterical in disbelief,” the family member said.

She told FOX8 Debra lives in the apartment where the assault happened and at one point had to make a quick escape.

“She literally jumped out my room window back there and ran across the street,” she said.

The mother made a call to 911 moments after her son pulled out a knife and started stabbing Hamilton.

“There’s a stabbing going on, will you please hurry up,” said a 911 caller. “It’s a situation with her son and his girlfriend, they were fighting, tell them to hurry up, he’s stabbing her.”

Both women were taken to the hospital. Hamilton is in serious condition, according to police.

The family member told FOX8 the dispute between Fuller and Hamilton started out of nowhere.

“It was because she didn’t want to move with him,” she said. “All because she told him no, she didn’t want to move with him.”

On Thursday, family members returned to the apartment where evidence of the crime remained visible.

“To see the house,” she said. “Just to think of what them kids had to see.”

Five children, between the age of 1 and 6, were in the apartment at the time of the attack. The family member said three of the children are Fuller and Hamilton’s together.

“I was just thinking about the kids, hoping he didn’t attack the kids,” she said. “I was just like hoping she was alive and good but the way she was screaming I didn’t. I wasn’t sure what happened. I was concerned about her, my mom and the kids.”

Fuller turned himself in to police and has been charged with two counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury.

He is being held in the High Point jail under a $75,000 bond.