This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (WGHP) — A fire destroyed a home in Winston-Salem on Monday night.

The fire was reported at 9:44 p.m. a home in the 2700 block of Sedgwick Street.

Helmet camera footage released by the Winston-Salem Fire Department showed the house fully engulfed in flames.

Fire officials say the fire started with a wood stove inserted into a fireplace. There were some modifications that allowed a fire to start between the insert and material in the wall. 

There is no word on injuries.

One person was displaced.