Biscoe’s Mayor Pro-tem dies in house fire

Piedmont Triad News

BISCOE, N.C. (WGHP) — Biscoe’s Mayor Pro-tem, Gene Anderson, died in a house fire over the weekend according to the Town of Biscoe.

The town posted this on their official Facebook page:

There was a fire at Gene Anderson’s home in Biscoe. His wife was also in the house at the time, she was able to get out unharmed.

The fire is under investigation.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter