North Carolina mother finds broken pacifier lodged in baby’s throat

News

(WTVD)

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SANFORD, N.C. — Pacifiers can be a safe tool to help soothe your crying or teething baby. But a Sanford mom says she never thought her son’s pacifiers could be dangerous.

Kacie McFadden told WTVD her son’s MAM pacifiers have led to two close calls with her baby boy Ryder.

“He was about two months old,” Kacie said. “He was gurgling and I ran in the room and I found the pacifier had broken off — it was lodged in his throat and he was turning colors.”

Panicking, Kacie said she tried to get it out of Ryder’s mouth, but the nipple was gone.

Read full story: WTVD

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter