DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — If you’re someone who likes things spicy, a new “wicked” entree from Popeyes may be right up your alley.
The chicken chain recently introduced its new Wicked Shrimp. You’ll need to act fast because it’s only available for a limited time.
What makes it deserve the aggressive adjective? Popeyes says the shrimp is marinated in the chain’s signature seasoning and then drizzled with some Sriracha sauce.
The meal deal will only set you back $5. It includes 14 pieces of shrimp, a side and a biscuit.
If that “wicked” menu language sounds familiar, it’s because Popeyes used it before on a line of chicken strips.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Small Business Spotlight: Country Roads RV seeing renewed interest in RVing
- Triad leaders continue debate over North Carolina’s body camera video laws
- Person killed in crash on Wendover Avenue in Greensboro
- 97-year-old Greensboro mother of 14, grandmother of 40 excited for Mother’s Day after pandemic put a damper on 2020 celebrations
- Whirlies win! Grimsley defeats Cardinal Gibbons to win 4-A state championship