DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — If you’re someone who likes things spicy, a new “wicked” entree from Popeyes may be right up your alley.
The chicken chain recently introduced its new Wicked Shrimp. You’ll need to act fast because it’s only available for a limited time.
What makes it deserve the aggressive adjective? Popeyes says the shrimp is marinated in the chain’s signature seasoning and then drizzled with some Sriracha sauce.
The meal deal will only set you back $5. It includes 14 pieces of shrimp, a side and a biscuit.
If that “wicked” menu language sounds familiar, it’s because Popeyes used it before on a line of chicken strips.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Super matchup between QBs Mahomes, Brady for NFL title
- What you need to know about social security before you retire
- Thieves walk past dead man to steal from his home, police say
- When is the 2021 Daytona 500? Start time, TV schedule and more
- NASCAR to hold pre-race Daytona 500 concert with Luke Combs