ADVANCE, N.C. — NC Congressman Ted Budd has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement.
The full statement is provided below:
“I want to let folks know that I tested positive for COVID-19 today and will be quarantining on the farm for a bit. I have very mild symptoms, but I’m still working with my district and DC staff remotely. Even though I have to stay here in North Carolina for the time being, I’ll keep fighting for solutions that will help people who are feeling the impact of COVID much worse than I am. Nothing is going to stop me from doing the job that the voters elected me to do.”
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Health officials confirm COVID-19 outbreak connected to wrestling tournament
- WATCH: Bills fan finishes cancer treatment, celebrates Bills Mafia style
- Louisville hands Duke 3rd straight loss 70-65
- Winston-Salem firefighters working to put out apartment fire
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.