Man taken to the hospital after fire in Thomasville

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

THOMASVILLE, N.C. — One person was taken to the hospital after a fire on Thursday night, according to the Thomasville Fire Department.

The fire happened in a small detached garage converted into a living space on Knollwood Drive.

A man with burns was taken to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. There is no word on his condition.

Firefighters are still investigating the case of the fire.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter