HIGH POINT, N.C. — A man was killed in a shooting outside of a High Point church, according to police.
At about 3:29 p.m. Sunday, police responded to a shooting outside of Living Water Baptist Church on the 1300 block of Brentwood Street.
At the scene, officers found a man dead.
Police also found a few other victims suffering from minor injuries.
Living Water Baptist Church was holding a service outdoors when the shooter opened fire on worshippers.
No suspect information has been released.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the High Point Police Department at (336) 883-3224 or Crime Stoppers of High Point at (336) 889-4000.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Small Business Spotlight: Country Roads RV seeing renewed interest in RVing
- Triad leaders continue debate over North Carolina’s body camera video laws
- Person killed in crash on Wendover Avenue in Greensboro
- 97-year-old Greensboro mother of 14, grandmother of 40 excited for Mother’s Day after pandemic put a damper on 2020 celebrations
- Whirlies win! Grimsley defeats Cardinal Gibbons to win 4-A state championship