MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach police have arrested a man after they say he climbed a tower crane in Myrtle Beach.
Around 12:30 p.m. police responded to the Westgate at 415 South Ocean Boulevard where a man identified as Isaiah Locklear, 19, of Maxton, NC, had climbed up a crane tower, according to Master Cpl. Tom Vest with Myrtle Beach Police.
Locklear came down from the pole without incident and was charged with trespassing and simple possession of Marijuana, Vest said.
There are no more details at this time.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- ‘Takeout Pledge’ aims to help local businesses in Winston-Salem
- A pandemic-proof restaurant? A Greensboro gastropub may have a solution and it starts with a virtual kitchen
- Old Salem goes viral on TikTok
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot