Lara Trump, President Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law and wife of Eric Trump, is considering a run for Senate in 2022, the New York Times reports.
Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) has said he will retire at the end of his term, leaving a seat up for grabs in 2022.
Trump, 38, is a former personal trainer and television producer.
She married Eric Trump in 2014 and worked as a senior advisor on the president’s 2020 campaign.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Local couple living the Broadway life in NYC shifts passion to renovating RV after pandemic closes theaters
- Chick-fil-A to build distribution center in Mebane
- ‘Christmas Star’ to light up December sky for first time in 800 years
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Lawmakers urge Biden to add Mexican-Americans, other Hispanics to cabinet