Incredible video shows flames erupting in Winston-Salem home after vehicle catches fire inside garage

News

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Video shows a fire erupting in a Winston-Salem home after a vehicle caught fire inside the garage Wednesday morning, according to Winston-Salem Fire.

The fire happened at 5173 Liberty Hall Circle.

The fire is under control and there were no injuries.

The cause was a mechanical failure of a vehicle inside the garage.

The home occupants were displaced and are staying with family.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter