A lot of us plan to visit mom and dad or grandma and grandpa on Thanksgiving Day.
And while it’s a good time to visit, it’s also a good time to take stock of the situation.
Older adults don’t like to admit that they’re struggling physically or financially but homecare experts say there are a few things you can look for around the house that might give you a clue that mom and dad are starting to need help.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows
- Mega Millions ticket sold in NC wins $2 million prize
- Michigan Mega Millions ticket wins $1 billion jackpot
- ‘Several’ killed in deadly crash in Myrtle Beach; others injured
- Officials asking for public’s help finding missing infant