Hoverboard causes fire at Greensboro apartment complex

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

GREENSBORO, N.C. — A family will have to find somewhere else to stay Wednesday night after a fire at a Greensboro apartment.

At 8:10 p.m., firefighters were called to the Berryman Square Apartments after a report of a fire.

Battalion Chief Brandon Weaver said the fire was caused by a hoverboard.

One apartment sustained smoke damage and minimal structural damage.

No other apartments were damaged.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter