House fire displaces family of five in High Point

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HIGH POINT, N.C. — A mother and her four children escaped safely after their home caught fire Tuesday night.

The fire happened around 7 p.m. at a home on Francis Street, off Model Farm Road.

Firefighters said it started as a grease fire in the kitchen.

The home has fire, smoke and water damage.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories

MOST POPULAR

Follow FOX8 on Twitter