No one should have to chose between paying a utility bill or buying food.
Unfortunately that is the reality for too many people.
FOX8’s Katie Nordeen explains one way Hope to Thrive is making a difference thanks in part to the Winston-Salem Foundation.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Gerry’s Partisan Pizza truck offers free slices (with a catch) in Greensboro along national tour of gerrymandered districts
- Biden heads to Capitol to push infrastructure deal, agenda
- Passenger assaults flight attendant, is banned from American Airlines for life
- Concern over rising violence in schools after NC teacher assaulted; ‘Just getting beat on every day’
- New forensic technology bringing closure to North Carolina families of murder victims