No one should have to chose between paying a utility bill or buying food.
Unfortunately that is the reality for too many people.
FOX8’s Katie Nordeen explains one way Hope to Thrive is making a difference thanks in part to the Winston-Salem Foundation.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine
- WS/FC Schools installing new air filtration systems to make classes safer for students and teachers
- High Point police chief reflects on 2020
- Georgia Tech has 3 players score 20+ in rout of Clemson
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration