No one should have to chose between paying a utility bill or buying food.
Unfortunately that is the reality for too many people.
FOX8’s Katie Nordeen explains one way Hope to Thrive is making a difference thanks in part to the Winston-Salem Foundation.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Interstate 40 West will be shut down to one lane after crash with serious injuries, police say
- Virginia governor orders police to conduct independent investigation after officers threaten lieutenant during traffic stop
- Matsuyama wins at The Masters, 1st man from Japan to win golf major title
- NC beachgoer finds body of man whose truck plunged off bridge
- Georgia becomes third state to shut down Johnson & Johnson vaccine site: report