No one should have to chose between paying a utility bill or buying food.
Unfortunately that is the reality for too many people.
FOX8’s Katie Nordeen explains one way Hope to Thrive is making a difference thanks in part to the Winston-Salem Foundation.
Latest headlines from FOX8
- Eden man says battle with COVID-19 is changing people’s minds about vaccine: ‘I’m going to take the shot’
- 2 people found dead in High Point after murder-suicide on East Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
- Duke researchers working to prevent the next pandemic
- Growing High Point excited for new beekeeping program
- Alamance County first graders get hands-on experience learning about pressure, distance, drag and thrust