Home damaged by fire in Winston-Salem

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Winston-Salem firefighters believe a faulty wood stove caused a house fire Wednesday.

The fire happened on 1012 Tyler Court just after 4:30 pm.

The family was home when the fire broke out.

No one was injured, but the house was badly damaged.

Must-See Stories

More Must-See Stories